ReachGlobal Crisis Response asks for your prayers and financial generosity to provide relief, recovery and development for ministry partners on the ground in the Philippines. Crisis Response aims to raise $100,000 for response efforts. Please give today.
Rai hit several heavily populated areas, including Cebu City where local churches in the Evangelical Free Church of the Philippines minister to the community. Thousands across the Philippines evacuated to safe ground as floodwaters rose and Rai left a wake of destruction across the archipelago.
According to reports by local church partners, the typhoon destroyed several homes of church members, forcing them to take shelter at the church. Additionally, the heavy winds knocked out power and communication and they estimate two-thirds of the free churches in the Philippines have been impacted by the typhoon.
- Pray for food and clean water to reach the local church.
- Pray that God will provide the materials needed to repair homes.
- Pray for a generator to provide temporary electricity to the church.
- Pray for first aid and medicine to help the injured.
- Pray for fast emotional and mental recovery.
Thank you for your prayers and financial generosity. Please give a one-time or monthly gift today of the amount God has placed on your heart.