Your short-term service might assist in education, church planting, construction, disaster relief, teaching English, or more. Do you have a passion for using your skills? Wonder if ReachGlobal can use you? Just ask!
Instructions for Beginning the Explore 7-23 Application Process
1. Complete the Preliminary Information Form.
2. At the top of the form, you will have the option to create a Form Login Account specific to the Preliminary Information Form. This will allow you to save and return to your work at a later time. Any information that you provide on this form will be transmitted securely to the appropriate ReachGlobal staff members.
3. After you complete and submit your Preliminary Information Form (PIF), you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive this email, please contact us at the e-mail listed in the PIF Instructions.
4. ReachGlobal Engage will get in touch with you soon about the next steps in the application process!
Steps to the field
1. You and your pastor will be contacted for initial calls
2. Complete written application process (including Application for Missionary Service, Theological and Missiological Questionnaires, References, Personal Life History, DISC assessment, Background Check and Medical Clearance) and submit the forms.
3. Phone interview with a candidate coach
4. ReachGlobal determines acceptance and placement.
5. Once accepted, you'll begin the journey of Ministry Partnership Development - raising the necessary funds to participate on this experience.
6. Orientation, coaching, and pre-field training with a candidate coach
7. Departure to serve with your new team!