This credential is designed for qualified individuals serving in local church ministry whose primary ministry is in support of teaching and preaching the Word and currently hold a valid EFCA Vocational Ministerial License. The expectation is, the individual requesting a Certificate of Christian Ministry is theologically competent and in alignment with the EFCA. For requirements, see Ministerial Credentialing in the EFCA.
Required documents for Certificate of Christian Ministry
- Certificate of Christian Ministry Application
- Letter from candidate indicating his/her desire and reason to hold a certificate of Christian Ministry from the EFCA.
- Letter of recommendation from the church of your membership or a letter from the church or ministry you are serving.
- Written paper (recommend you send electronically)
- Updated EFCA Minister’s Profile.