What is it?
A classic missions partnership is when a church in one culture partners with a church in another culture to do evangelism, discipleship, training, or holistic ministry. Variations may include the involvement of multiple churches or organizations in the partnership. Healthy Missions Partnerships is an online course that provides an introduction to building, launching and sustaining such partnerships. When believers, churches, and Christian organizations partner in healthy ways, the product of their collaboration is often much greater than what could be accomplished alone. In this course, you’ll learn key principles to apply to your current or future partnership. Course topics include:
- Choosing a partner
- Shared vision, goals, and structures
- Partnership roles and responsibilities
- Communication and conflict resolution for sustainability
- Accountability, review, and revision
How does it work?
- Requires 2-3 hours for orientation week and 4-5 hours/week for 4 weeks
- Material is presented online in text, audio, video, etc.
- Asynchronous: There are not specific times you need to be online, though there are due dates for the completion of assignments
- Participants and facilitators interact through online forums.
How much does it cost?
Free for ReachGlobal staff, partners and those from EFCA churches.
To register, contact Roger Dorris.
Additional courses will be offered:
- January 9th-February 12th, 2019
- More dates to be announced