The women’s ministry catalyst will help facilitate evangelization and discipleship amongst women in Metro Manila. This role contributes to the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers with a special focus on ministering to women.
- Vision for and experience with helping women mature as disciples of Christ
- Good communicator
- Passion for the gospel and the Great Commission (burden for the lost)
- Recognizes the need for believers to mature in their faith and become more Christ-like as women
- Passion to evangelize and disciple marginalized women
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Help facilitate Bible studies and other activities
- Provide biblical teaching focused on the unique God-given characteristics and responsibilities of women
- Provide basic (not “professional”) counseling and coaching as needed
- Participate in proclaiming the gospel to the lost
- Disciple new believers to help them grow in their faith
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Meeting all of the perceived needs of the community
- Being the “professional” counselor for those who need it