The Trauma Care Team is a network of ministry workers and lay people who seek to help restore both short and long-term wellness in the mission field that follows crisis.
Leader responsibilities include:
- Recruit and develop a team who will offer emotional and spiritual assistance as part of intentional disciplemaking.
- Devolop a strategy and manual/training materials for equipping and utilizing a trauma care team and help those affected by crisis process their trauma.
- Multiply lay leaders to help others process trauma.
- Coach Trauma Care Team, ReachGlobal Crisis Response staff, churches, and national partners with trauma care resources so they are prepared to respond to crises in their own communities or in other communities.
- Maintain healthy communication with the Trauma Care Team and serve as liason between them and ReachGlobal Crisisi Response.
- Oversee ministry promotion and resourcing.