The Trauma Care Team is a network of ministry workers and lay people who seek to help restore both short and long-term wellness in the mission field that follows crisis.
Provider responsibilities include:
- Serve on a team which offers emotional and spiritual assistance as a part of intentional disciplemaking.
- Implement the strategy and utilize training materials for equipping and deploying a trauma care team to help those affected by crisis process their trauma.
- Multiply lay leaders to help others process trauma.
- Coach and equip adjunct staff, churches, and national partners with trauma care resources so that they are prepared to respond to crises in their own communities or in other communities.
- Assist in recruiting and deploying response care teams.