Opportunity to expand the kingdom of God with the gospel message in Portugal and beyond through theological education. The Portuguese Bible Institute is looking for qualified Bible teachers to help train Portuguese nationals for the work of the ministry. Being a small Bible college, your influence goes far beyond the classroom. Working with a team of interdenominational and international professors brings a richness to your teaching experience and the comradery of being a team player is an added benefit.
- Master’s level qualification (or higher) in theology
- Teaching in Portuguese (language and cultural acquisition can be done in Portugal)
- Any potential candidate will be interviewed and evaluated by the Portuguese Bible Institute
- Servant leadership is a necessary requirement for this position
- Student mentoring
- Preaching and teaching off-campus at local churches and in extension centers
- Besides teaching, the Institute needs professors who have skills in other areas as well (examples include: administration, finances, IT, public relations, etc.)