Crisis Response Site Tool Coordinator responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Clean and organize storage areas at the assigned site.
- Perform necessary maintenance and repairs on tools and equipment.
- Maintain inventories of tools, equipment, and supplies at the assigned site.
- Gifts and strengths include organization, flexibility, serving, and finding resources.
- Knowledge of construction equipment and supplies.
- Willingness to help acquire and stage construction materials for job sites, including maintaining the tools and the tool storage area(s) for the site.
- Reports to the Site Construction Supervisor.