On-Site Volunteer Coordinator responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Oversight of food, shower, and sleeping accommodations.
- Prearrival contact with volunteer teams, addressing questions or concerns and greeting them upon arrival.
- Drafts volunteer cleaning schedules and staff hosting schedules (for meals).
- Works with our partner church to establish ‘house rules’ and use of the building and relays this information to staff and volunteer teams.
- Enjoy visiting and praying with volunteers throughout the week and desire that volunteers have a good experience that inspires them to carry home what they learned for the good of the kingdom in their area.
- Reports to the Site Coordinator.