Site Food Coordinator responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Comfortable with planning, shopping and preparing a healthy breakfast and dinner for various size groups of people.
- Plan meals in advance and for both food and supplies to make and serve the meals.
- Organize meals to be ready at certain times.
- May need to coordinate with others for storage space, time and use of the kitchen area at the site.
- Work with the partner church(es), local businesses, and other churches to help supply/provide meals.
- Comfortable working on a budget.
- Report to the On-Site Volunteer Coordinator.