Crisis Response Site Administrative Coordinator responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Keeps minutes at their assigned site meetings.
- Files job forms and reports submitted by the teams for their assigned site.
- Works with the Site Volunteer Coordinator in preparing team worksite binders each week.
- Works with the Site Construction Supervisor to verify available funds for each job site scheduled for the week.
- Works with the partner church and Site Volunteer Coordinator to find volunteers to help with data entry and other duties.
- May have oversight of casework management.
- Assists the Site Coordinator with financial resources as needed.
- Reports to the Site Coordinator.