The Crisis Response Prepare/Mobilize Initiative is developing a network of churches equipped and ready to respond in the initial stages of a local or national crisis.
- Leads and develops a team of Prepare/Mobilize advocates and trainers.
- Coordinates and executes a plan for training local churches, often outside of our response areas to be prepared to help with crisis recovery in their local community while maintaining a gospel ministry focus.
- Develops and implements strategies for growing the network of mobilized churches.
- Serves as liaison between churches and EFCA ReachGlobal, coordinating their resourcing, equipping and deployment.
- Maintains healthy relationships with churches through frequent communications.
- Reports to the Crisis Response Initiatives Director.