ReachGlobal is partnering with an association of healthy churches that is dedicated to making disciples and planting house churches. These churches have asked the Santo Domingo City Team (SDCT) to engage university students and young professionals in transformational discipleship and outreach, with the goal of integrating them into house churches throughout the city.
In addition to sharing in the disciplemaking efforts of the team, we’re looking for a creative person to plan and implement many sorts of events. You will coordinate with Dominican partners, SDCT members and house church leaders to organize ministry and social events across a network of house churches in Santo Domingo. Focused on students and young professionals, these events will bring small groups together in the broader community. Some events will be pre-evangelistic and social such as picnics, parties and beach outings, others will be ministry-oriented, like, concerts, retreats, conferences, training seminars or large worship gatherings. The ability to manage logistics and flexibility to work on small-scale or large-scale events will be key.
- Spiritually mature, with ability to disciple others
- Good organizational, administrative, and relational skills
- Team player who is willing to serve where needed
- Able to discuss differing worldviews and spiritual realities with simplicity and clarity
- Engage young professionals and university students in transformational discipleship
- Work with SDCT and house church leaders to plan and execute social events and ministry events to attract and engage students and/or young professionals
- Manage details of events including: budget, venue, tech resources, equipment and facilities, etc.
- Spanish language and cultural learning