Crisis Response Job Site Supervisor responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Skilled in some areas of construction.
- Oversees specific construction projects at the response site, including training and directing volunteers in project tasks, advocating daily prayer walks, and by example of being the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to the volunteers and homeowners.
- Build a relationship with the homeowners and with the site discipleship staff to encourage homeowners to engage with the local partner church.
- Be willing to help acquire and stage construction materials for job sites, including maintaining the tools and the tool storage area(s) for the site as needed.
- Reports to the Site Construction Supervisor.