The Trauma Care Team is a network of ministry workers and lay people who seek to help restore both short- and long-term wellness in the mission field that follows a crisis.
- Lead the Trauma Care Team.
- Develop a strategy and training materials for equipping and utilizing a trauma care team and utilizing them to help those affected by a crisis process their trauma.
- Oversight of and/or provide trauma care training for our staff and our partner churches during a response.
- Recruit and develop a team who will offer emotional and spiritual assistance as part of intentional disciplemaking.
- Multiply lay leaders to help others process trauma.
- Maintain healthy communication with the Trauma Care Team and serve as the liaison between them and ReachGlobal Crisis Response.
- Assist the Prepare/Mobilize Director with training for local churches in the programs.
- Report to an assigned member of the Crisis Response Lead Team or the Crisis Response Director.