Crisis Response Office Operations Director responsibilities and qualifications include:
- Oversees the main office of Crisis Response, including managing the office staff working in ministry-wide roles.
- Orders main office equipment and supplies and performs other office management duties.
- Meets and greets visitors to Crisis Response headquarters.
- Assists other Crisis Response staff as needed with office related help.
- Flexibility, a high degree of responsibility, commitment to the ministry values and processes, ability to work well with others, and effective communication skills.
- Reports to an assigned member of the Crisis Response Lead Team or the Crisis Response Director.