When international crises arise, the international response director will respond to our partners in the affected country in a variety of ways including mission and prayer support, financial resources, and on the ground support. The International Associate will assist the director in these endeavors as we seek to share the love of Christ when a crisis hits abroad.
- Supports and assists the International Response Director as needed.
- International travel is likely.
- Adapts to and works well with people from other cultures.
- Supports our international partners in the country of the response.
- Reports to the Crisis Response International Response Director.