The Crisis Response Intern program invests in the lives of young adults to help them grow relationally, emotionally and spiritually, and to develop them as the next generation of leaders equipped for crisis response ministry.
Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Recruits Crisis Response staff each year to assist with the intern program.
- Works alongside the ReachGlobal APEX Director and recruiters.
- Develops and implements strategies for investing in the growth of Interns.
- Serves as liaison between colleges/universities and Crisis Response to promote and deepen relationships.
- Communicates responsibilities with interns and checks in with staff who are assisting with the intern program.
- Makes adjustments to the intern program as needed.
- Reports to the Crisis Response Staff Development Director.