Conexion Training is looking for a missionary willing to coordinate the language program with our partner agency, PAAM, and teach English as a Foreign Language classes in Panama City, Panama. Work with an international, multicultural team of teachers and missionaries. Students are missionaries from Latin American countries, learning English as a part of their pre-field training.
- Promote, process and receive students from all over Latin America coming to attend the program
- Manage class schedules, teachers and students
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of different team members
- Review and provide input on all teacher lesson plans
- Teach English when necessary
- Organize and lead teacher training sessions and events for students and teachers
- Mentor the Conexion training teachers and students from different countries on their way to their field.
- Practice English with the students at different points in the week
- Actively seek out practice partners.
- Applicants must demonstrate high proficiency in English and be clear communicators
- Spanish proficiency is preferred
- Experience in administration, TESOL and/or linguistics is preferred but not necessary
- Interested missionaries with no director experience can apply understanding that they may be required first teach EFL classes as teachers and work their way up to a director's role
- We provide teacher training for those who do not have certification or education in TESOL
How to apply
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.