Conexion Training is looking for missionaries willing to teach English as a Foreign Language classes to missionaries from Latin America heading around the world! Work in Panama City, Panama, with an international, multicultural team of teachers and missionaries. We provide training to those with limited education or experience.
- Teach English between 12-16 hours a week, primarily in the morning
- Plan lessons for each week
- Attend all teacher training sessions and a few events
- When the opportunity presents itself, mentor fellow missionaries from different countries on their way to their field
- Practice English with the students at different points in the week
- All teachers report to the program director
- Applicants must demonstrate a high proficiency in English and be clear communicators
- Experience is preferred but not necessary
- We provide teacher training for those who do not have certification or education in TESOL
How to apply
For more information, contact email@example.com.