EFC Taiwan Initiatives overview
The EFC Taiwan Initiatives is a collaborative ministry effort in Taiwan with the Evangelical Free Churches of China (Hong Kong), Malaysia, Singapore, Canada, the U.S., local Taiwanese church and mission organizations, and possibly other Asia EFC networks.
Our vision: Taiwan to become a mobilizer for global mission.
Our mission: To glorify God by planting disciplemaking churches that mobilize Taiwanese workers for Taiwan and beyond.
This position will be the communications/office manager for ReachGlobal’s Taiwan team and other partners in the Taiwan Initiative. He or she will gather, write and distribute the story of what God is doing in Taiwan to supporters and partners. This person will ensure there is good communication happening between team members and will help with administrative and logistical needs for the ministry efforts. This person will also contribute to discipling others, mentoring local leaders, and/or engaging in a missional church or other church plant. He or she will serve often behind the scenes to help the entire team with communication and logistical support.
- Excellent writer and communicator
- Strong administrative/logistical support skills
- Strong in evangelism, disciplemaking, worship, mentoring/coaching leaders
- Kingdom mindset, humble learner and strong team player
- Learn language and culture
- Capture write and distribute stories of what God is doing
- Administrative and logistical support for our Taiwan team and other partners in the Taiwan Initiative
- Manage Taiwan Initiatives office
- Set strategy, lead and coach others who serve on the ServeTaiwan Team
- Be involved in a missional church plant or a bilingual disciplemaking church plant or the Hakka ministry initiative
- Multiplying local Taiwanese disciples and disciplemakers
- Involved in evangelism