The communications coordinator promotes the work of the city team by handling ongoing and special event communications with partners in the U. S. as well as local partners. This role contributes to the team’s mission to reach the city by multiplying transformational leaders and churches by documenting and sharing the work God is doing to inspire partnership and prayer.
- Experience in communications, writing
- Experience in graphic design, photo, video
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Language learning
- Developing and maintaining website(s)
- Sending out newsletters
- Designing brochures for meetings
- Capturing photos and videos
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Being the office administrator