The coalition developer will network with national pastors and organization leaders to develop city-wide initiatives to bring the gospel to the region. This role contributes to the team’s mission to reach the city by multiplying transformational leaders and churches by rallying together leaders from various different backgrounds to contribute to a joint effort of evangelism and church planting.
- Ministry experience
- Good communicator
- Ability to interface with top-level leaders
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Language learning
- Identifying local leaders for coalition
- Setting up appointments with leaders
- Establishing new connections and growing existing relationships
- Working with local leaders to develop city-wide initiatives
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Pastoring a church
- Advising leaders on how they should do ministry