The coach/mentor in soul care will model and equip others in how to encourage pastors and ministry leaders (and their spouses) in Metro Manila to stay connected to Jesus Christ and continually allow God to transform them more into Christlikeness. This role contributes to the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers by helping ensure that pastors and leaders are healthy and able to lead effectively in their respective ministries.
- Listens well, empathizes
- Passion for seeing leaders strengthen their relationships with the Lord, their spouse and others
- Prayerfully dependent on the Lord
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Form relationships with church pastors and leaders (and spouses, if married)
- Listen and ask questions to allow the leader to better understand his/her own situation
- Encourage leaders
- Help facilitate soul care and marriage seminars
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Guiding or telling the leader how to run his/her ministry or church