The campus ministry catalyst will participate in and contribute to the local church’s efforts in proclaiming the gospel and making disciples of Jesus Christ on university campuses. This role carries the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers to the specific context of university campuses.
- Disciplemaking experience in university settings
- Passion for the gospel and the Great Commission (burden for the lost)
- Recognizes the need for believers to mature in their faith and become more Christ-like even at a young age
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Alongside Filipino church partners, help launch and multiply student ministries on university campuses in Metro Manila
- Help mentor and coach student leaders
- Facilitate Bible studies and other activities
- Disciple new believers in their growing relationship with the Lord
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Meeting all of the perceived needs of those you are working with
- Being the “professional” counselor for those who need it