Mexico City is a city of contrasts: wealth and poverty, arts and business, progress and tradition. With over 22 million inhabitants, it is one of the most strategic and influential social, economic and cultural centers in Latin America.
The Mexico City Urban Ministry Internship is designed to provide committed young men and women the opportunity to serve alongside an experienced missionary team in order to help develop, empower and release them for life-long service to the Lord.
The internship program is built around five key components:
- Personal Mentoring and Discipleship: meet regularly with a team member for encouragement, accountability, prayer and training.
- Theological and Missiological Training: receive formal and informal training in order to grow in your understanding of the Scriptures, the Church and the Mission of God in the urban world.
- Language and Cultural Acquisition: develop a working knowledge of the Spanish language and Mexican culture through courses at the public university, language exchanges, museums and field trips.
- Cross-Cultural Ministry Experience: experience a wide range of ministry models through church attendance, interviews and hands-on participation.
- Strategic Ministry Involvement: actively serve as part of the Mexico City Team, applying you own gifts and abilities to the ministry needs of the city.
- Monthly: $1,000 – $2,000
- One-Time costs: $1,500 - $2,500