- Maintain an expert knowledge of brand guidelines and in-market creative for assigned ministry.
- Create presentations and project plans, meet with ministries, and ensure successful online representation of organization and ministry brands, including sophisticated website design, user interface and interactive campaigns.
- Work with Director of Communications to set stylistic and artistic direction with eye for detail and consistency.
- Create user flows, wireframes, site maps, user journey maps, interactive prototypes, and other tools for helping the team make product decisions.
- Oversee visual content and collaborate with IT and external contractors on functionality of EFCA.org.
- Create email newsletter and design templates with MailChimp for EFCA and ministries.
- Design elegant, thoughtful, and consistent user-centric product experiences geared toward national and international ministries.
- Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of ministry codebases as needed.
- Oversee development and implementation of a website (including microsites & webpages), coordinate efforts of third-party vendors, internet service providers, IT and the communications team.
- Lead in SEO/SEM efforts and use web analytics software to gain insight into user behaviors.
- Leverage data from marketing automation, Raiser’s Edge, customer relationship management (CRM) software and other business intelligence tools.
- Run MailChimp, Google Adwords, FaceBook campaign and using web analytics tools, such as MailChimp Analytics, Google Analytics and FaceBook Analytics.
Skills and Education Requirements
- Alignment with the mission and values of the EFCA.
- At least 3 years of professional design experience creating campaigns, digital products, and websites.
- College Degree in design or a related field preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects), Sketch, and InVision.
- Demonstrate understanding of UX/UI, responsive design, and SVG animation.
- Illustration and graphic design skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of APIs.
- Must have strong web design and front-end web development skills with a quality portfolio to show.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.