- Act as primary point of contact for EFCA ReachGlobal at the national office, including triaging/responding to emails and calls, notarize visa/travel letters, participation at the bi-annual EFCA leadership conference (involves travel), and participation in the annual ReachGlobal leadership gathering
- Serve as record keeping point person for EFCA ReachGlobal, including database management, maintenance of records, reporting, and creation and revision of operation procedures and forms
- Provide support, accountability, and direction for administrative team members including monthly check-ins, annual reviews, participation in hiring processes, updating job descriptions, and encouraging professional development
- Provide executive assistant support for Executive Director of IMA Personnel
- Participate on various committees and in team meetings as requested and take/distribute notes and tracking of action items
- Responsible for overseeing the budget process for Personnel team – prompting, gathering, and tracking financial information on behalf of Executive Director of IMA Personnel
- Administrative oversight of several IMA Operations/IMA Personnel functions, such as scheduling meetings, communications, Totalization agreements (Social Security compliance), Disaster Recovery Committee, etc.
Skills and Education Requirements
- Alignment with the mission and values of the EFCA.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of administrative assistant experience
- College degree preferred
- Strong strategic and advance planning abilities
- Capacity to recognize problems and propose solutions
- Demonstrated relational care for others while still being able to complete tasks – exudes a caring countenance and presence
- Leadership/supervisory experience – ability to support and encourage others in their work and hold them accountable for their work responsibilities
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Raiser’s Edge, potentially some previous experience with Cvent or other online event planning and management software
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Discretion while working with sensitive or confidential information
- Ability to spend more than 80% of work time seated, using a keyboard and looking at a computer screen
NOTE: Candidates must submit a detailed cover letter to be considered for this position.