- Provide essential support for the VP EFCA Foundation with duties such as mailings and other print and electronic communications
- Provide administrative support for planned and current giving efforts, including preparation of bulk mail merges, proposals, letters, cards, e-newsletters, brochures, etc.
- Assist as liaison for needs with internal departments and outside vendors
- Maintain database to ensure data integrity and coordinated contact management, including data updates, queries, report generation and exports, electronic filing, and data research
- Assist the Development Operations Manager in providing excellent customer service to donors and churches
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the Development Operations Manager
Skills and Education Requirements
- Alignment with the mission and values of the EFCA.
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- 2 years of post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Database management experience
- Aptitude to learn basics about gift plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Accuracy with alphanumeric data
- Ability to spend more than 75% of work time using a keyboard and looking at a computer screen
NOTE: Applicants must submit a detailed cover letter to be considered for this position.