- Provide essential support for Chief Development Officer (CDO) and VP EFCA Foundation with duties such as mailings and preparation of proposals, letters, newsletters, etc.
- Assist as liaison with communications, donor services, trust accounting, mail room, copy center in addition to outside vendors, such as mail houses, print shops, and creative content designers
- Maintain Raiser’s Edge database to ensure data integrity and coordinated contact management
- Assist the Development Operations Manager in providing excellent customer service to donors and churches
- Perform duties as administrative assistant to Development Operations Manager, such as correspondence, scheduling, proofreading, etc.
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Skills and Education Requirements
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ and alignment with the mission and values of the EFCA.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative assistant experience
- 2 years of post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years donor-related database management experience, preferably Raiser’s Edge
- Aptitude to learn basics about gift plans
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent proofreading ability
- Accuracy with alphanumeric data
- Ability to spend more than 75% of work time using a keyboard and looking at a computer screen
Please note: A detailed cover letter is required to be considered for this opportunity.