Create/develop/provide a ministry to teens (average attendance 30 junior high/40 senior high). Competitive salary.
- Born again, growing relationship with Christ
- Embodying the traits of a biblical “elder” (1 Tim 3, Titus 1)
- Manifesting the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-23)
- Daily time in the Word and prayer
- Biblically grounded and knowledgeable
- Authentic, transparent, humble and a servant heart
- Ideally, five years in youth ministry in a church or para-church organization
- Ideally, a college degree, preferably in Bible/theology
- Spiritual gifts include: teaching, leading, administration
- Pray regularly about life and youth ministry
- Work tirelessly on the development of relationships both inside and outside Bethel
- Develop a youth ministry team, including adult volunteers and student leaders, with whom to share the ministry
- Attend a variety of youth events, such as sports, concerts, etc.
- Cast a vision and develop an organization for the youth ministry
- Manage the budget/finances for the youth ministry
- Provide Sunday morning and Wednesday evening ministry
- Teach the Scripture weekly in a culturally relevant and stimulating way.
- Organize and lead monthly youth staff meetings
- Offer a parent meeting on a quarterly basis
- Lead a summer youth mission
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com.