We are a theologically conservative, spiritually healthy, growing church plant, located in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Our average attendance is around 150. We meet in a high school auditorium and currently have one service per Sunday. We believe that life is better with Jesus Christ in this life and the next, and so we exist to lead people into growing dynamic relationships with Jesus. Our ministry model is to go to the unchurched, develop relationships, invite people to a life-changing experience of worship in a contemporary worship service and promote spiritual growth through small groups.
This is a full-time, salaried position that reports to the senior pastor and will oversee a variety of volunteers. Expectations are 45 hours/week.
- Meet with pastor/elder to communicate vision and direction of ministries
- Volunteer recruitment, training and scheduling
- Help develop and implement strategies to reach unchurched youth
- Help develop and implement strategies to disciple Christian youth
- Oversight of ministry budget
- Oversight of Sunday morning set-up
- Be flexible to take on a variety of tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree, master's preferred
How to apply
- Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.