Appleton Community EFC is seeking a Youth + Associate Pastor who exhibits evidence of a vital relationship with Christ and a contagious Christian character.
Our preferred candidate will have a passion for youth, a heart for spiritual growth and discipleship, and a willingness to lead young people and their families in a growing relationship with Christ; as well as a desire to work alongside our senior pastor to fulfill a vision for ministries of all ages.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s in Bible or ministry preferred
- Three-plus years of ministry experience desired
- Theologically aligned and in agreement with our church’s Statement of Faith
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Self-motivated and able to initiate projects and work independently
- Positive and supportive attitude
- Oversee ministries related to youth, families, discipleship, congregational care and outreach
- Partner with student leaders and parents in effective discipleship of young people
- Recruit and equip volunteers
- Assist senior pastor with general duties and preaching
How to apply