We are prayerfully looking for a godly servant who would lead our church family in seeking and worshiping God. Psalm 96:2: “Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness.”
- A heart that desires above all things, the glory of God.
- Has a consistent prayer life. Believes that prayer trumps program. A character of genuine humility and godly confidence.
- Team player.
- Teachable and submits to authority.
- A mature and reproducing walk with Christ.
- Active in sharing Christ with the lost.
- In agreement with Community Bible's Statement of Faith.
- Skilled and proven experience in leading a worship music team.
- Ability to read and write music.
- Proficient with Planning Center Online, Pro Presenter and Ableton.
- Music degree preferable.
- Ability to organize and plan all aspects of corporate worship.
- Ability to pastor God’s people with proven skill and a heart of love.
- Meets the qualifications of an elder according to I Tim 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6- 9.
- College graduate.
- At least one year of biblical and theological training.
- A demonstrated giftedness to lead God’s people in seeking Him. At least one year of experience.
- Worships often in private. Has learned the discipline of worship.
- Lead two Sunday morning worship services—a blended service with hymns and praise choruses, and a contemporary service of new and present-day songs of worship.
- Assist in leading a midweek monthly time of all church praise and prayer.
- Assist in leading all church prayer summits (retreats, 2-3 days of seeking God in prayer).
- Prepare worship media for church services.
- Lead the worship team as both a director and pastor.
- Responsible for the recruiting, scheduling, developing and discipling of the worship team and future worship leaders.
- Provide direction and recruits for the tech/sound team.
- Provide direction and oversight of worship for children and youth.
- Oversees music equipment and prepares facilities for a worshipful atmosphere.
- Give leadership and direction to the Sunday Morning Connection Team (greeters, ushers, coffee/refreshments team members).
- Mentor a small group of men in their walk with the Lord.
- Commitment to faithfully pray on behalf of the church.
- Participate regularly in staff prayer and planning meetings.
- Meet regularly with the senior pastor for discipleship, prayer and ministry development.
- Once a year, participate/assist in leading a short-term mission trip.
- Work alongside staff in reaching the lost of our community for Christ.
- Takes on other pastoral responsibilities as senior pastor and elders assign. Directly responsible to the senior pastor.