The worship pastor oversees all aspects of the church's gathered worship. He is the point person for worship at Northwest Bible and the leader and organizer of all volunteers and functions related to worship.
Applicant must have a bachelor's degree. It would be nice to have an applicant that has a seminary or graduate school degree and at least five years of church or ministry experience.
- Execution of weekly Sunday worship gathering and project manager for each week's gathered worship
- Facilitator of overall worship vision, culture, DNA and development in collaboration with the elders of Northwest Bible
- Oversight of all teams related to Sunday worship gathering (music, tech, sound/lighting, communion, baptism, etc.)
- Discipleship and spiritual formation of key worship ministry personnel
- Developing new leaders and teams for the various expressions of worship
- Introducing music and recordings that reflect Northwest Bible's worship culture and contribute to our mission of gospel formation and renewal
- Leading and facilitating worship at other gatherings outside of Sunday mornings
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the elders of Northwest Bible
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Application, found at northwestbible.com/jobs
- Video of a previous experience leading worship