This role will shepherd and oversee the worship and tech ministries of St Germain EFC.
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Consistent spiritual and moral character and lifestyle, fulfilling the biblical qualifications described in 1 Tim 3 (Character), Titus 2 (Trainer), and Eph 4 (Equipper).
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of StGEFC.
- Philosophy of ministry must agree with the vision of StGEFC and current Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA) Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum).
- Licensed, or qualified to be licensed, with the EFCA.
- A people person; a genuine heart to shepherd and develop others is a must
- A strong voice; a clear vocal presence and an expertise with guitar and/or piano
- Some technical aptitude; with various software packages: Planning Center, ProPresenter, any digital-audio workstation (GarageBand, Ableton, etc.), LoopCommunity and Prime, and a broad knowledge of audio/visual/lighting concepts.
- This position is first and foremost accountable to God.
- The position will report to the senior pastor.
- Develop disciples through shepherding the worship and tech ministry teams.
- Recruit, disciple, and equip musicians, vocalists, A/V technicians and others.
- Lead engaging times of worship through times of music, congregational response, service planning, technology and other creative elements that utilize the strengths of this body.
- Build a tight-knit community through leading weekly rehearsals.
- Oversee all technical elements of weekend services (stage/band set-up, ProPresenter preparation, production management, etc.).
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and periodic sermon planning meetings.
- Equip other worship leaders to lead regularly (at least 12 times per year).
- Develop and maintain the worship ministry budget.
How to apply
Send your resume to senior pastor, Josh Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org).