Join our team! Redemption Hill Church was planted on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. just over seven years ago. We are uniquely positioned in a city that desperately needs Jesus. The community of people that God has called together is a beautiful and sweet family that is focused on reaching deeply into our city to reach people and join the Spirit in renewing and restoring this place.
We are prayerfully hopeful that the next person to join our team will lead us in the next season of ministry, building on the strong foundation that has been laid, working with a strong team of musicians and leaders, shaping a culture of gospel-centered worship.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Theological training a plus
- Experience in leading congregational worship and attendant systems
The responsibilities of this position focus primarily on preparation for and execution of our Sunday worship gatherings.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- A member in good standing at Redemption Hill Church, with all of the commitments and responsibilities entailed
- Work alongside the lead pastor in shaping worship services for Redemption Hill Church
- Pursue consistency and excellence for RHC’s liturgy and the flow of service
- Schedule volunteers for all aspects of Sunday services using Planning Center
- Ensure that weekly presentations are set in ProPresenter
- Lead Redemption Hill’s band(s)
- Lead the services for at least half of the Sundays
- Develop a library and culture of music that reflects and expresses the heart of RHC and the diversity of the church and local community
- Develop and maintain set lists, song charts and arrangements for weekly worship gatherings
- Build community among the members of the RHC band and lead by example through fostering a culture of God-directed, gospel-infused worship, including leading the team to a deeper understanding of worship through music
- Lead music at other Redemption Hill events, including but not limited to quarterly Worship and Prayer Meetings and periodic conferences
How to apply
See details at http://www.redemptionhilldc.org/worship-leader.