The Upward Sports program director will support the mission of Christ Community Church ("connecting people to life-defining relationships in Christ") by helping provide an Upward environment that serves our guests with excellence and promotes the discovery of Jesus through sports.
- Demonstrates a growing commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and his Word as laid out by our six Life Questions
- Possess a teachable heart, is able to receive correction and is willing to go the "extra mile" to ensure effective ministry
- Agreement with the Christ Community Statement of Faith, Mission Statement and Core Values
- Demonstrated skills would include familiarity with sports, willingness to speak before groups, and the ability to help recruit, train and oversee volunteers
- Providing overall supervision for football/cheer and basketball practices and games, and be responsible for player evaluations, the draft, basic communication to parents, leading team meetings, planning halftimes and Celebration events, and end-of-season surveys
- Working effectively with Upward volunteers, parents and players, which includes modeling a servant heart and displaying a winsome and bold witness for Christ
How to apply
Send cover letter and resume to Kip Hamby at firstname.lastname@example.org.