Three Rivers Community Church is seeking a senior pastor who is either support-raised or bivocational to build up the church (part-time or full-time).
- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Meets the qualifications set forth in these Scriptures:
- Pastoral qualities: 1 Tim 3: 1-7, Titus 1:5-9
- Overseer of the church: Acts 20:28, 1 Pet 5:1-3
- Disciplemaker: Matt 28:19-20, 2 Tim 2:2, Rom 10:14-15
- Minimum commitment of two to three years to TRCC. Preferably, the desire to remain and build up the church to support a long-term position.
- Competent in Bible teaching and preaching.
- Must be willing to relocate within 25 miles of the Three Rivers Campus.
- Required Education and Certification:
- Formal Bible and seminary training preferred
- Ministry experience preferred
- Ordained or working toward ordination with EFCA (within three to four years)
- Ministry license preferred (five-year renewable)
- We would consider a candidate credentialed by another institution
- Initially 25 hours a week consisting of:
- Lead Sunday service
- Attend and contribute to Wednesday fellowship
- Equip and motivate the congregation for community outreach (Eph 4:11-12)
- Grow our fellowship around solid biblical teaching
- Develop disciples
- Provide overall vision and guidance to TRCC
- Bivocational and/or support-raised income
- Promote and develop unity within this body of believers
- Provide general pastoral care and nurture
Email email@example.com for full job posting.
How to apply
Please email the pastor search committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.