Immanuel Evangelical Free Church is located in York, Pennsylvania, a well-populated area. Immanuel is currently seeking a bivocational senior pastor to provide leadership for our congregation, which has a weekly attendance of 35-45 people. Staff includes an associate pastor and office manager. The candidate should be willing to make a long-term investment in our church growth and to the community by God's grace leading to a possible full-time ministry position
In addition to those items noted in the job description on IEFC's website, preference will be shown to potential candidates who have the following qualifications:
- Pastoral experience with skills in preaching, teaching and community outreach
- Previous experience in managing multiple staff and able to serve alongside our existing part-time staff of an assistant pastor/worship/youth leader and office manager
- Pastoral experience of pastorate(s) longer than three years
- A seminary degree from an evangelical seminary (preferred); minimum education of a Bible college degree oriented to pastoral ministry
- Full agreement with the Statement of Faith of the church, which is the same as the Evangelical Free Church of America (EFCA)
- Been ordained or licensed, and either has those credentials with the EFCA or is willing to pursue full ordination credentials from EFCA
- Experienced builder/leader to preach and teach the Word of God through the power of the Holy Spirit and provide leadership to the congregation and edify the saints
How to apply
- Who we are, information about IEFC
- What we believe, our Statement of Faith
- Senior Pastor Job Description
If, after considering this information, you believe you have the godly character, spiritual gifts, requisite skills and inner desire to be considered for the senior pastor position, send your resume to Jobs@iefcyork.org.
Contact our office at 717-755-2413 with any questions, and someone will return your call.