Christian Life Chapel exists to lead people into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, involving them in experiences that present biblical truths in a relevant manner. The ideal candidate would be a family man, wholeheartedly embracing our church’s mission as the lead elder on our ministry team.
- Master's of Divinity or its equivalent, ordained or willing to be ordained as a pastor in our congregation.
- Gifted in the areas of spiritual leadership, pastoral care and truthfully interpreting Scripture through meaningful application in preaching and teaching.
- Excellent relationship skills and a calling for outreach to families with children in our community.
- Meet the biblical qualifications of an elder.
- Embrace the Statement of Faith of Christian Life Chapel as a valid expression of Christian belief.
How to apply
Please send resume with references to either email@example.com or Chapel Elders, PO Box 91, Colchester, CT 06415.