A senior pastor to equip the saints for the work of the ministry for the edifying of the body of Christ until we all come to the unity of faith and the knowledge of the Son of God (Eph 4:11-12).
Senior pastor shall be a man of spiritual maturity and moral integrity, qualified to preach and teach the Word of God as described in 1 Tim 3:1-7, 2 Tim 2:15 and Titus 1:5-9. He must be in full accord with this church’s Statement of Faith.
The senior pastor shall have an EFCA ordination, transfer current ordination to the EFCA or be willing to pursue EFCA ordination in a timely manner.
- Preach and teach the Word of God
- Provide overall leadership to this church and its mission
- Provide spiritual leadership to the elder board
- Oversee worship
- Shepherd and equip the church family and ministry teams
- Lead, shepherd, train, supervise and evaluate all executive and support staff
- Fulfill other responsibilities as determined in the ministry description (guiding principles) as approved by the elder board.
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.