We seek a senior pastor with prior full-time pastoral attributes in relation to prior experience and desired expectations.
- A theological bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or educational institution is required; a master's in divinity is preferred
- Five years of full-time ministry experience in a multiple staff setting with experience leading teams
- Talented and skilled in preaching/communication
- An expository style that keeps a "finger in the text"
- Genuine passion and experience in mobilizing others for special outreach ministries
- Theological alignment, support and agreement with the EFCA Statement of Faith
- With a heart for the gospel, this leader will consistently call God's people to live on mission as reproducing disciples who actively engage their world
- Previous experience managing and working with multiple staff
- Fruitfulness in church growth through evangelism, discipleship, finance management skills and outreach ministries
- The pastor embraces the role of servant leader
- He leads team building and strategic planning efforts of the church in accordance with the EFCA
- He sets the standard and leads the way, always setting high expectations for excellence
- The pastor shall endeavor to preach the Word with clarity and compassion while patiently guiding, correcting and encouraging God's people
- The pastor is also responsible for providing spiritual leadership and direction to the church through Christ-centered, Bible-based teaching
How to apply
Please contact PSC@gracedhs.org for information in relation to our application process with who to contact with questions and applications.