Oversee all aspects of children's ministry for infants through fifth grade students, teaching biblical truth in an accessible way.
- Maintain and model a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ that is alive and active
- Build and maintain relationships: with those at WEFC, those far from God and those within his family
- Commitment to grow and develop in our calling, core values and ministry expectations
- Continued lifestyle of personal and professional growth
- Support mission and unique calling of West Evangelical Free Church within kids ministry
- Oversee, encourage, train, recruit, equip and evaluate kids ministry staff and volunteers
- Create and implement meaningful ways to assist and equip parents in the development of their kids into fully devoted followers of Christ
- Oversee and evaluate all ministries for infants through 5th grade, including but not limited to: Sunday School, AWANA, MOPS Kids, Kids Camp, VBS, Power Team, Kids Worship, nursery
- Oversee and evaluate the content of the programs, materials, curricula and events to ensure that they are biblically based and consistent with the Evangelical Free Church of America’s Statement of Faith
- Develop and oversee annual budget
- Provide regular written communication and reports for lead pastor, elders, business neetings, newsletters, etc.
- Participate in ministry meetings as necessary
- Continue to develop and sharpen ministry skills in all areas of kids ministry through personal reading, networking and attendance at conference and training opportunities
- Other duties as specified by the lead pastor
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.