Oversee student ministries (seventh-12th grade) with a focus on discipleship.
- Required: college degree in ministry or related field.
- Preferred: three years student ministries experience in a local church setting.
- Oversee adult volunteer teams and multi-faceted programs for seventh-12th grades.
- Design and execute processes designed to multiply committed followers of Jesus.
- Serve in one accord with full-time children's ministry director.
How to apply
Submit resume and ministry profile (found on website) to firstname.lastname@example.org.