The pastor of student ministry shall be able to demonstrate an effective track record in working with students and their parents for several years. He must be a good listener and an effective communicator of biblical truth and able to engage and relate to the youth culture. Larger church experience is preferred for this position (attendance of 350 and up).
- The candidate for this position will have obtained a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Bible, Christian ministries and/or youth ministries.
- It is preferred the candidate has a minimum of five years of experience in student ministries in a church of about 350 or more.
This person would be responsible for the oversight of students and volunteers for the junior high and high school ministries. This position would report directly to the lead pastor, and the individual would be a part of the pastoral team. They would work alongside the other pastors in a partnered effort to carry out the vision of the church.
How to apply
Email your cover letter, resume and references to Pastor Gary Kniseley.
- A statement of your philosophy of ministry and explain your call to ministry
- Information about your family, along with their involvement and support of your ministry
- Any additional information that would help evaluate your fit and calling to this position would be most beneficial