Lancaster Evangelical Free Church (LEFC) is seeking a visionary leader for a dynamic and active ministry serving approximately 300 children and their parents every weekend. The right candidate will be joining a pastoral team of ten leaders and oversee a highly committed and gifted children’s ministry staff and nearly 200 volunteers.
Please read the complete job description and prayerfully consider if God is calling you to this ministry role at LEFC.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Solid knowledge of scripture and theology
- Experience making disciples and leading others to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- Lead and create vision for children’s ministry
- Develop and execute the organizational and systemic details of an effective children’s ministry
- Oversee the children’s ministry staff team
- Lead and equip parents to develop Christ-centered households
- Recruit, develop, inspire, and disciple volunteers
- Coordinate with LEFC student and adult ministries on family ministry initiatives
- Develop and oversee children’s ministry budget
- Plan events and activities that will provide entry points into the church for new families
- Serve on the pastoral leadership team, fulfilling pastoral roles as assigned
- Be present in the children’s ministry space to volunteers, parents and children on Sunday mornings
- Other duties as assigned
How to apply
Read the complete job description at www.lefc.net/hiring. Interested candidates should respond by January 29.