To lead, equip and empower the staff to strategically carry out the vision and mission of Northeast Bible Church.
- Mature believer with a clear understanding of the Gospel and the ability to communicate it to others
- Commitment to spiritual integrity, moral purity and healthy relationships in all areas of life
- Teachable, responsive and unrelenting in his development as a leader
- Proven leader who mobilizes people around vision while directing them in its accomplishment
- Proven staff coach, manager and leader with experience at the executive level
- Proven ability to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture
- Possesses excellent knowledge of church management as well as a keen knowledge of the trends and challenges facing the church today
- Understanding of spiritual formation strategies and how to create environments that allow for spiritual transformation and renewal
- Strategic thinker gifted with the ability to translate vision into reality
- Proven financial and organizational acumen
- Work closely with Lead Pastor to refine and implement Northeast's mission, vision and values
- Serve on the Executive Leadership Team to ensure the direction of all ministries are in alignment with the vision and mission of the church
- Translate the vision and mission of the church into an annual strategic plan that aligns and directs the ministries of the church in keeping with our values
- Lead Northeast's pastoral staff and ministry teams towards alignment, clarity and execution of all strategic goals and ministry objectives
- Calling and conducting staff and strategic team meetings and team retreats
- Advise the Lead Pastor and Elder Board as necessary in matters of vision, mission, strategy, direction and spiritual health of the church
- Serve as the shepherd and coach for Northeast's top-level ministry leaders; providing training and leadership development opportunities to ensure leadership growth and effectiveness
- Lead annual processes for ministry and staff evaluation, performance reviews, staffing growth, hiring, training, salary recommendations, etc.
- Champion the growth and intentionality of Northeast's volunteer processes and systems
- Encouraging effective teaming and accountability among Northeast staff, ensuring that all staff members adhere to Northeast's core and staff values and serving as the final authority for all staff issues
- Provide overall management of the operations of Northeast ensuring that all financial, legal, facility, Human Resources, insurance and IT functions are effectively supporting the ministries of the church and their respective teams and leaders
- Evaluate and improve church-wide systems, processes and policies
- Oversee the health and operation of the Finance Team, annual budget and budgeting process
- Oversee special projects, as required, such as campus expansion, capital campaigns, etc.
- Perform sacerdotal functions (weddings, funerals, baptisms, etc.) as needed or requested
- Provide ministry assistance in crisis and emergency settings
- Preach and/or teach as requested by the Lead Pastor and members of the staff team
How to apply
Contact Summer McAuley with questions and applications.