Hope Church desires to add a full-time elementary ministries director to our staff.
We are seeking a motivated person to lead K-5th grade across both of our campuses in Dubuque as well as direct part time staff.
- The candidate should be comfortable overseeing ministry and also stepping in to do ministry when it is required.
- They should be gifted in areas of leadership, planning/organization, delegation, building a team of volunteers and connecting with families.
- Having a love for children with an ability to relate to them as well as their parents is also a must.
- A candidate who has had prior experience working in an educational or children-related ministry environment would be preferred.
- The ability to work most weekends and some evenings is a requirement of this position.
How to apply
Please go to our website at www.ehope.org/employment to read the full job opportunity for elementary ministry director and instructions on how to submit your resume and application questions.